Saturday, February 2, 2008

Keep on Keeping on

Even the merest gesture is Holy if it is filled with Faith.


Franz Kafka (1883-1924)

Austrian writer





Some times it feels like this is such an overwhelming goal that not only will I not be able to accomplish it, I feel like I won't even be able to leave where I am and move. Both figuratively and litterally. So every day I resolve to spend at least 1/2 hour on something small towards this goal. 1/2 hour for 7 days is 3 1/2 hours a week. Times 52 weeks is 182 hours - or 4 1/2 fourty hour work weeks. Done in little increments, I can surely do this.


Going on a business trip - will be gone for 5 days. I shall bring some reading on this topic. Also, I will have internet access, so I can do research and post to my blogs while I am gone.


And, when I get back, it will be time to start seeds for spring planting! I used peat pots last year, and while successful, are not really sustainable. This year I will use up the peat pots I have and also start seedlings in flats of used plastic meat trays from the grocery. At least the meat trays will be used more than once before becoming landfill.

No comments: